- Carousel 270
- Remote Desktop Connection is enabled and configured but will not work.
The Windows image for some of our Carousel 270 systems has a few registry settings that need to be adjusted for the RDP port to listen for connections
1) Save the following text into a notepad document and then change the file extension from .txt to .reg, then run it:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
2) Reboot the system, you may see a message that says something like "This app cannot run using the local Administrator account"
3) Reboot the system one more time
4) Remote Desktop will now work normally